Welcome!



T
his blog was set up for all interested Aiglon 50s and 60s alumni (others aren't necessarily excluded!) to become members and keep in touch as a community - if they would like.
Members can set up their membership so that, if any other member posts a new message to the blog, then they will automatically be notified by email of the new post.
Give it a go!
To try it out, click on "Comments" under any post to leave a comment for us all to see/discuss.

What are these?
Bookmark and Share
Click on these buttons wherever you see them in the blog posts, if you would like to share your likes/dislikes regarding this site with social network information sharing schemes (e.g., StumbleUpon, Digg).

Changing images/photos: You can scroll through the changing images on the right - hover the mouse pointer over them to see how - and if you click on a picture it will take you to its photo album. You can view or download enlarged images from there.

Saturday 25 July 2009

Harold Summers' old school photos (1963-1966)

Harold asked me some time back to upload 23 photos he sent me, to this alumni site. I have today belatedly added them to the alumni album in the right-hand column. Thanks Harold!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Richard Treadway said...

I'm in the process of creating a 6 part series on Aiglon Memories 1966 - You can check them out here: http://rtreadtest.blogspot.com/2010/04/aiglon-memories-19966.html

tula said...

In your pix of old school pix of 1963-1966, the skinny blond guy in center back row of both 194 & 195 is my brother Jan Slee who now resides in Newport Rhode Island.He came to your reunion in 2007.
I also know Frank Chappell, who was at Aiglon a bit later than my brother. He is broker/owner of Gulf Realty in Englewood Florida, where I also dabble in real estate. Hope this helps a bit! I was on the other side of the mountain in those years at Montesano in Gstaad.

Tula Watt
Englewood Florida

Slartibartfast said...

Thanks for the comment Tula. I remember Jan Slee. I shall be updating all the Picasa photo albums over the next few weeks, so will ensure the name gets attached if it's not already. Not sure I recall Frank Chappel (I was '64-'67), but I do recall your old school Montesano in Gstaad.